Housefull 4 director Sajid Khan accused of sexual harassment by many women, Twitter spews anger

Housefull 4 is very much surrounded by controversy right now. After one of its actors, Nana Patekar was accused of sexual harassment, the film’s director Sajid Khan landed into soup. Actress Saloni Chopra and journalist Karishma Upadhyay have accused Khan of harassing them. Also, Ungli actress Rachel White shared a harrowing account of molestation and harassment at the hands of Sajid Khan in a Twitter threat. She wrote, “I believe you @redheadchopra I was sent by my agency then to meet Sajid Khan during Humshakals. Right after my agency told me about the meeting Sajid called me within the next 5 mins and said the meeting would be at his house opp iskon Juhu."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2Om6Qlx

Comments