Samantha Akkineni stands for best friend Chinmayi Sripaada who accused Vairamuthu of sexual harassment

Samantha Akkineni was making headlines for her dreamy pictures from her vacation in Croatia and Ibiza with husband Chaitanya. After coming back, she has started shooting for her next project with Naga Chaitanya. Recently, the actress has taken a strong stand for her best friend and singer Chinmayi Sripaada who had accused noted Tamil lyricist Vairamuthu of sexual misconduct. She took to Twitter to support her best friend and wrote, “Dear @23_rahulr and @Chinmayi I know the both of you for ten years now . I don't know two more brutally honest people.It is this attribute of yours that I value most in our friendship. I love you with all my heart and what you say is the TRUTH !! #istandwithchinmayi”

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2A4ZdHd

Comments