Munnabhai 3 put on hold until Rajkumar Hirani gets clean chit from sexual misconduct allegations. Read details

In another shocking twist in the #MeToo campaign, popular filmmaker of Bollywood, Rajkumar Hirani has been accused of sexual misconduct by an assistant director while working on his 2018’s blockbuster film Sanju. The woman said that the filmmaker first made a sexually suggestive remark on April 9, 2018, and then assaulted her. However, Hirani has denied all such allegations and said, “I was completely shocked when these allegations were brought to my notice about two months back. I had suggested immediately that it is essential to take this matter to any committee or legal body. The complainant has chosen to go to the media instead. I want to very strongly state that this is a false malicious and mischievous story being spread with the sole intention of destroying my reputation.”

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed http://bit.ly/2TNEE9g

Comments