VIDEO: Is Rani of Jhansi my aunt, asks Kangana Ranaut; Manikarnika actress fires fresh salvos at Bollywood 'gang'

Renewing her attack on Bollywood 'gang', Manikarnika actress Kangana Ranaut opened up about lack of support for her recently released film within the film fraternity. At a press interaction, the actress was asked about the same and she was in a take-no-prisoners mood. Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi was not promoted by any Bollywood actors or celebrities, so when Kangana was asked about its impact, the Queen said, "How will it benefit me? I've already won 3-4 national awards. At the age of 31, I am a filmmaker. Khud ko he promote kar le bohot badi baat hai (it would be a big deal if they can promote themselves). Is Rani of Jhansi my aunt? She's as much mine as she's yours. Then why are these people scared? They are worried just because I spoke on nepotism? They have formed a gang: 'Why did she speak on nepotism?" The actor said Manikarnika was for the next generation and the film wasn't about Kangana. 

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed http://bit.ly/2BjHNHh

Comments