Nafisa Ali says she would love to be a Grandmother in a sensitive Salman Khan's movie

Veteran actor Nafisa Ali is cancer free and is keen to get back to acting. Last November, Ali revealed on social media that she has diagnosed with stage three cancer and she took to Instagram again recently to reveal that she was looking for work, preferably elegant roles befitting her seniority and experience."My message was to send a greeting and say, 'I am medically certified as cancer-free'. I wanted to share it with my industry and every one. I am a cancer warrior and I have overcome it and I want to celebrate my life.  "I want to celebrate that I am ok, I am not sick anymore, if there is work for me then I am happy to do that work. I act in a film once in while and enjoy it. Acting is not my profession, it is my passion," Ali told PTI in an interview. 

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2XWSA6A

Comments